- Decra-Lite's DL4318 Series is designed for retrofit and replacement post top lighting applications
- Acorn-shaped Prismatic Globe, Polycarbonate Clear Rippled with 9-1/8" Neck
- Type 3 light distribution with house-side shielding
- Optional LiteLid aluminum reflector is an absolute must and should be utilized in light pollution-sensitive areas
- Diameter 15-3/4"
- Height 27-3/8"
- Neck 9-1/8"
- Injection Molded Type 3 Prismatic Polycarbonate Refractor/Canopy with House-side shielding
- Optional "LiteLid" aluminum reflector is available for "Night-Sky Friendly" applications. It should be utilized in light pollution-sensitive areas to redirect potentially wasted uplight into increased downward efficiencies. The LiteLid allows just enough uplight for a pleasing glow. LiteLids are patented, aluminum reflectors which fit between the top and bottom components and must be installed in the globe at the time of mfg.
- Shown with optional "DL110 Polycarbonate Black Finial", must be installed at time of mfg.
- Shatter proof
- Glasslike appearance
- High impact strenght
- Lightweight (75% lighter than glass) for a low EPA rating
- Excellent light transmission
- UV stabilized
- Reduces vandalism
- IES files available upon request
Suggested Retail Price $ 359.00 USD Suggested Retail Price "with reflector" $ 459.00 USD
*Decra-Lite's Best Industry Price*
Prismatic Globe $ 229.00 ea
Prismatic Globe "with LiteLid" $ 295.00 ea
- Packaged 1 per carton
- Priced in U.S. Dollars, FOB NY
- Above price is for shipment to addresses within the Continental United States
- Shipments to Canada by quotation only
- Delivery approx. 1-2 weeks